{Bookish Updates} Sunday Post 13 Feb 2018


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Updates

I know it is two days past Sunday, but still the post still has to go up! Been busy working on a big story writing order for the past few weeks and now that it's done, I can finally have a breather. I've somehow managed to come down with throat infection and unable to go to work for 2 days. I'm basically just resting at home and hoping that my sore throat goes away soon.



Last Week On Bookish Michelle

New Books For Bookish Michelle


Giveaway on Bookish Michelle
Remember to join the ebook giveaway of Full Circle, a book about strong women. Psst... It took the author 5 years to write this book! Do catch the interview for more information! Just click on the book cover above!