{Bookish Updates} 6 May 2018


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Updates

Had a not so hectic week as compared to last week as I've managed to squeeze in some reading time after I knocked off from work at night and before going to sleep. Accidentally fell asleep twice during the week though as I was really tired. Did I mention that I'm into my third trimester of pregnancy? Perhaps that's what made me really sleepy.

Finished a book this week! So, yay to me! Intending to read more since I've stopped providing the short story writing services for others but I have plans to write some children stories of my own (that'll come later, if I don't procrastinate..) I'm also trying to pick up some cute drawing skills from reading those tutorial books. Hope it'll come in handy for my greeting card store online (which is still undergoing 'renovation').
Last Week On Bookish Michelle

New Books For Bookish Michelle

None.
Boo... :'(
But then again, I've got many books from my TBR pile to read.