{Bookish Updates} 3 June 2018


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Updates

It has been almost a month since the last Sunday Post on Bookish Michelle! I put the blame on procrastination and laziness. Didn't get to read as much as I wanted to in May but I will have more time in June since I have reduced the number of my weekend classes. My legs gets tired easily from hours of standing in classroom and  they cramp in the middle of the night while I sleep. It's very awful... That's the downside of pregnancy I guess. I won't be working July so I'll have even more time to read. I'm soooo looking forward to that!

Did some doodling for my online greeting card shop. The website has been down since January as my partner and I were too busy with work to focus on creating new designs. Meanwhile, I've started on working on my graphic tablet and graphic design programme and created a new logo for the shop. My partner is super happy with it and prefers the word version over the round logo version.

vs
I've been taking some drawing and watercolour lessons on Skill Share as well and I'm liking it so far. I'm on 2 months trial and if you'd like to try it out, you can do so via this link here. It's a 2 months trial and if you decide to pay for premium after the trial, I get a month too. ;)

I guess that's enough update for today. On with the bookish stuff!
Last Week On Bookish Michelle

New Books For Bookish Michelle


  • Scythe - Have always wanted to read this and I managed to get a copy from the library! Review coming up this week since I've finished reading it.
  • Dating the Undead - The title caught my attention as I was walking around the library. Borrowed it even though the rating on Goodread was just so so. Hope it's good!
  • Stormswept - Sabrina Jeffries is one of my to-go historical romance author. I didn't know she wrote under other pen names as well.
  • The Creakers - Got to know this book through my Goodreads feed. Some book blogger read this and like it. I'm reading this at the moment. Just started though.
  • Thunderhead - Sequel to Scythe. Scythe is sooooooo good that I borrowed the ebook from the library immediately after finish reading. The library near to my place doesn't hold a copy... 
I just hope that I'll be able to finish reading all the books that I've borrowed. I had to return Alex, Approximately because my loan period is up and I can't renew the book. I couldn't really get into the book but I'll try again!