{Bookish Updates} 26 March 2018


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Updates

More time spent on work, less time spent on reading. Marking students' work takes up a lot of my time lately. Besides that, I'm getting quite a few messages on my Fiverr account for my short story writing gig and I'm trying to respond to them soonest possible instead of procrastinating like I used to. Yes, I'm working on my time management as well and hopefully I'll get enough sleep with all those things that I need to do. Plus, I've got an order for a handmade watercolour greeting card which I managed to paint it today. Phew! Lots and lots of things!

Have a great week ahead, everyone!



Last Week On Bookish Michelle

New Books For Bookish Michelle

At The Stroke of Midnight - Found the book on some blog and decided to get it straight away. The plot promises some hilarious time.

The Infinet - Requested it from Goodreads group since the plot sounded interesting. The review will be up by April 12.